Changes to proof of exemption from NHS charges20th March 2018
Does your identity affect your mental health and wellbeing?26th March 2018
The strategy, “Our Children, Our Future”, led by the Lambeth Children’s Partnership, aims to put families at the centre of a more integrated network of services, with the council, health service, schools, voluntary organisations and police working together to give children the best possible start in life.
It lists five key areas to focus this work:
- Lambeth Made: Our Children, Our Future – a campaign to be launched in the summer to enlist the community and business in creating a more child-friendly borough
- A Better Start (0-5) – the work needed to enhance early years services
- A New Approach to Early Help (5-19) – a plan to link professionals working with families in each town centre
- Children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND) – a new strategy has been finalised which prioritises closer working with families
- Children at risk of harm and Children Looked After – the improvement journey, already begun, to put children at the heart of practice, will continue.
Read more on the Lambeth Council website