Feedback report from October 2018 – March 20194th May 2019
Dying Matters Week 20195th May 2019
We’re delighted to announce that Healthwatch Lambeth has been awarded the Investing in Volunteers national quality standard for good practice in volunteer management. The process involves assessing nine indicators of good practice covering:
- planning for volunteer involvement
- recruiting and matching volunteers
- recognising and rewarding volunteers.
Last autumn, an independent assessor:
- looked through our policies, procedures and other paperwork such as our volunteer
- spoke to some of our current volunteers about their experiences with us
- interviewed our staff team and some of our trustees about how we work with volunteers.
Just after the Easter break we heard that we were successful!
Our volunteers are invaluable to our work:
- conducting interviews about people’s health and care experiences
- as Trustees
- carrying out Enter & View visits to services
- running outreach stalls
- helping us in the office.
We’d like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all our volunteers past and present.
Interested in volunteering with us?
Published May 4 2019.