Join up – become a member of volunteer
Healthwatch Lambeth is a membership organisation
Membership is free and is open to:
- anyone over the age of 18 who lives in Lambeth, or works in, or uses the health and social care facilities of the borough
- voluntary organisations working in Lambeth.
Membership gives you (or your organisation):
- a say in shaping the direction and priorities of Healthwatch Lambeth
- a vote at general meetings
- a chance to stand for*, or elect members of the Trustee Board
- a subscription to our monthly e-bulletin and six-monthly newsletter
- a range of other opportunities to get involved.
*Except Lambeth Councillors, MPs and employees of organisations with a statutory role to commission health or social care services for people in Lambeth.
To join, fill in your details below. Or instead of becoming a member, you can sign up to our mailing list to get the Healthwatch Lambeth e-bulletin and newsletter.
Take part in public meetings
There are a range of public meetings held by local health and care providers and the bodies that commission (buy) these services.
We have representatives at these meetings but anyone can attend and ask questions to hold these organisations to account.
- Lambeth Health and Wellbeing Board pre-meeting held quarterly.
- Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group Board pre-meeting held every two months.
Attend Healthwatch Lambeth events
You can come along to Healthwatch Lambeth events to find out about different aspects of health and care, and to feed in your views. Our events include:
- Trustee strategy meetings
- briefings on key topics
- joint events with other organisations
Take a look at the upcoming events page for a list of our own and other local health and social care related events.
Volunteer with us
We are currently looking for:
Lambeth voluntary and public organisations are great at putting on health and social care information events and workshops throughout the year. However, due to staff capacity, we are not always able to attend and promote our work and ways people can get involved.
Therefore, we are looking for communication volunteers to manage our information stall at events so we don't miss out on these valuable opportunities.
The role will also involve gathering the views of Lambeth residents, so a friendly manner and great listening skills are a must.
Interested? Contact Rabiena Hassan, Administrator, on 020 7274 8522 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org