Membership is free and is open to:
- anyone over the age of 18 who lives in Lambeth, or works in, or uses the health and social care facilities of the borough
- voluntary organisations working in Lambeth.
Membership gives you (or your organisation):
- a say in shaping the direction and priorities of Healthwatch Lambeth
- a vote at general meetings
- a chance to stand for*, or elect members of the Trustee Board
- a subscription to our monthly e-bulletin and six-monthly newsletter
- a range of other opportunities to get involved.
* Except Lambeth Councillors, MPs and employees of organisations with a statutory role to commission health or social care services for people in Lambeth.
Become a Member today
Healthwatch Lambeth will use the information you provide on this form to keep in touch with you about health and social care news in Lambeth. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit here. By clicking Submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.