Membership is free and is open to:
- anyone over the age of 18 who lives in Lambeth, or works in, or uses the health and social care facilities of the borough
- voluntary organisations working in Lambeth.
Membership gives you (or your organisation):
- a say in shaping the direction and priorities of Healthwatch Lambeth
- a vote at general meetings
- a chance to stand for*, or elect members of the Trustee Board
- a subscription to our monthly e-bulletin and six-monthly newsletter
- a range of other opportunities to get involved.
* Except Lambeth Councillors, MPs and employees of organisations with a statutory role to commission health or social care services for people in Lambeth.