Meet our staff team
Catherine’s role involves:
- Developing the organisation as a robust and trusted voice, representing Lambeth residents
- Making the case for change to improve health and social care outcomes for local people
Catherine has lived in Lambeth for 26 years and has extensive links to communities and services across the borough. She studied fine art before completing an MBA with the Open University. She has extensive practical experience of working in health and health inequalities including work to prevent HIV infection, disability and long term condition programmes.
020 7095 5765
Natalia leads our engagement work and ensures that people in Lambeth have a voice in service and policy development in health and social care. She also facilitates the participation of children and young people.
Prior to joining us, Natalia managed services for families of children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) in Enfield, Southwark and Croydon. She was involved in developing strategies on children and young people’s participation and service users’ involvement in Merton, Havering and Southwark. Natalia is a social worker by profession and has MAs in Health and Social Care Management and Social Work. Natalia is studying towards her PhD in Health and Social Care.
Engagement Lead for Older People
Kate’s role involves:
- Gathering feedback about health and care services for older people.
- Coordinating the Right for Everyone project, which involves visits to community health services to see how well they work for people with learning disabilities.
Before joining Healthwatch Lambeth, Kate worked for the National Council for Voluntary Organisations, advising charities on strategy and impact, and running a programme to help groups prepare for climate change. She has also worked in development education (supporting teachers to include global issues in their lessons) and the heritage sector. Kate lives in Camberwell and is secretary of the tenant management organisation which runs services on her estate.
Engagement Lead for Mental Health
Mike's role involves
- Engaging with and listening to, the experiences of people with mental health needs and their families and wider communities and ensuring these are taken into account.
- Coordinating the programme of Enter and View visits to local specialist mental health services to see how these meet people’s needs.
Mike has lived in Lambeth for over 30 years. He has wide experience in both social research and working in the social care and health sector, much of it spent working with central London authorities in a number of commissioning and strategic roles. He is passionate about ‘active engagement’, ensuring patients, service users, carers and communities are at the centre of planning, development, delivery and evaluation of services.
Administration and Finance Officer
Cristina's role involves
- Supporting Healthwatch Lambeth and Black Thrive programmes
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Managing office systems and financial procedures
Born and bred in Spain, Cristina has been living in London since 2010. After studying a degree at SOAS University of London she worked in the arts sector and as freelance administrator and translator. Cristina also writes fiction and theatre reviews. She lives in Battersea.