Any London resident over the age of 70 who has not yet had their first COVID vaccination can now book online - www.nhs.uk/book-a-coronavirus-vaccination/enter-your-name - or call 119, or you can contact your GP practice directly. An invitation letter is no longer required.
- Having a vaccine is the best way to protect you from coronavirus and will save thousands of lives.
- If you are over 70 and haven’t yet been invited for your first COVID vaccine, you can now book by visiting www.nhs.uk/book-a-coronavirus-vaccination/enter-your-name or by calling 119 or contact your GP practice directly. You no longer need a letter.
- The national service allows you to book an appointment at a vaccination centre or community pharmacy but not at a GP practice.
- If going to a GP practice is your preference, please contact your GP directly who can refer you to a local primary care vaccination site.
- The NHS are continuing to follow the official advice and vaccinating those most at risk first.
- There are now more than 200 sites across London providing the lifesaving vaccination, and more are going live all the time.