EU Settlement Scheme- help for local residents

Help is available for Lambeth residents who need to complete an application for the EU Settlement Scheme. 
image of european union flag


If you’re a Lambeth resident looking for support in completing a settlement application, please contact Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth via Lambeth Advice line (0344 488 9625), email or online query form at

If your circumstances are complex and require legal support, Southwark Law Centre may be able to assist.   If you ring or email Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth explaining your need, if applicable, they  can make a direct referral on your behalf.

For Spanish and Portuguese speakers, IRMO provides support in completing settlement applications.  Phone: +44 7422 667327 or Email:

Looking for information about health and care?

Find advice and information to help you stay well and make decisions about your health and social care support.  

Check out our information page here

Alternatively if you can't find what you're looking for there, get in touch. 

020 7274 8522

 07545 211283