Chief Executive - Catherine Pearson
Catherine’s role involves:
- Developing the organisation as a robust and trusted voice, representing Lambeth residents
- Making the case for change to improve health and social care outcomes for local people
Catherine has lived in Lambeth for 26 years and has extensive links to communities and services across the borough. She studied fine art before completing an MBA with the Open University. She has extensive practical experience of working in health and health inequalities including work to prevent HIV infection, disability and long term condition programmes.
020 7095 5763
Olivia Nascimento - Business Administrator and Finance Lead
Olivia hopes to serve the community in Lambeth by ensuring we have consistent and reliable finance and administrative systems in place. Her background is both in the Corporate sector and Local Authority, having spent over a decade working for Camden Council, first in the Language Services within the Equalities and Diversity Team; Passenger and Accessible Transport; Engagement Team and finally in the Communities Directorate. Olivia has a degree in Communications and Music and is also a keen cyclist.
020 7274 8522
Natalia Sali - Engagement Manager
Natalia leads our engagement work and ensures that people in Lambeth have a voice in service and policy development in health and social care. She also facilitates the participation of children and young people.
Prior to joining us, Natalia managed services for families of children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) in Enfield, Southwark and Croydon. She was involved in developing strategies on children and young people’s participation and service users’ involvement in Merton, Havering and Southwark. Natalia is a social worker by profession and has MAs in Health and Social Care Management and Social Work. Natalia is studying towards her PhD in Health and Social Care.
020 7095 5765
Caroline Waran - Engagement Lead for Mental Health (job share)
Caroline’s role involves:
- Ensuring that people living with mental health support needs in Lambeth and their carers have an equal voice in the design and delivery of health and social care services in Lambeth.
- Working in partnership with many organisations across different sectors to identify opportunities to engage people and gather their feedback.
Caroline has worked in 24 hour Mental Health Services for 15 years, both as a clinician and as a Service Manager. She has an MSc in Clinical Forensic Psychology from Kings College London and a Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care. Caroline also works independently as a trainer for BLG Mind and provides consulting services for local healthcare providers. She is committed to improving the lives of those experiencing poor mental health and improving the accessibility and the quality of services available to them.
020 7274 8522
Sara Lyon- Engagement Lead for Older People
Sara’s role involves
- Ensuring that older people in Lambeth have a voice in the design and delivery of their local health and social care services
- Working in partnership with other agencies to identify opportunities to engage with people and gather their feedback.
Sara has worked in the voluntary sector in London for ten years. Before joining Healthwatch Lambeth she was supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged people, initially as a floating support worker and more recently as an Independent Domestic Violence Advocate and project officer specialising in work with older survivors of domestic abuse. She has worked in multi-agency settings to develop best practice and offered training and consultation in domestic abuse awareness and safeguarding older adults. She is committed to ensuring older people have access to high-quality local services and improving their opportunities to participate in changes affecting them and their community.
07943 986 256
Vanita Bhavnani - Evaluation and Impact Officer
Vanita’s role involves
- Developing, implementing and overseeing the monitoring and evaluation of HWL’s engagement work
- Supporting colleagues to create project M&E plans and reporting and sharing monitoring and evaluation data.
Before joining Healthwatch Lambeth, Vanita worked as an evaluation professional and social researcher in the not-for-profit sector and academia. Her work encompassed designing, conducting and managing outcome and process evaluation and health service research projects aimed at improving access to health and community services and tackling inequalities Vanita has also designed and facilitated training in the use of theory of change and evaluation approaches. She has worked for the Alzheimer’s Society, NCT and academic departments in University of London member institutions.
020 7274 8522