Want to work with us?
People's views come first - especially those who find it hardest to be heard. We champion what matters to you and work with others to find ideas that work. We are independent and committed to making the biggest difference to you.
Communications & Digital Engagement Consultant
Location: Home-based with opportunities to work from the office depending on Covid restrictions
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: 22.5 per week (3 days/week) for six months, October 2021 – March 2022
- Healthwatch invites expressions of interest from suitably qualified people for the role of Communications and Digital Engagement Consultant – the contract is for six months in the first instance.
- If you would like to apply, please send a cv including 2 references and an indication of your day rate for this contract to firstname.lastname@example.org using the title ‘Communications & Digital Engagement Consultant in the subject line by noon on Friday 10 September.
Overview of the role:
The role is responsible for raising the profile of the charity though campaigns across a wide variety of platforms, developing informative and effective content as well as drawing on strategic knowledge of various media platforms and branding principles.
This position is a key part of the Healthwatch Lambeth Team and will work alongside the Engagement Manager and Engagement Leads for older people, people with mental health needs and children and young people and the Evaluation & Impact Lead. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to:
• Market and raise the profile of Healthwatch Lambeth as the people’s champion in health and social care via social media, engagement events, outreach activities, and publication of newsletters.
• Critically analyse where and how people want to engage with Healthwatch Lambeth and assist the engagement team to reach out to people.
• Lead the delivery of our digital engagement programme with a particular emphasis on equalities and diversity to complement the wider work of the Engagement Team.
Digital communications and social media volunteer
We are looking for a Digital communications and social media volunteer for up to 3 hours a week.
In the role you will be supporting us to manage our social media and website by creating and reviewing content and responding to people’s comments or queries. If you have experience of using different social media platforms and managing website content and are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is noon 23/08/2021.