- Have the health or care services you normally rely on been affected?
- Are you shielding?
- Have you visited A&E or been admitted to hospital since the pandemic began?
- Have you had care or treatment for the Covid-19 virus?
Get in touch and help us understand how well local health and care services are doing to support you during the pandemic.
We’ll share your experiences with local organisations to help them tackle problems and ensure everyone in our community gets the care they need.
If you are a Lambeth resident or a family member of a local person and happy to give feedback, please get in touch with us to arrange an informal phone interview. We are keen to talk to anyone from this list:
- People with long-term health conditions, mental health conditions, or disabilities
- People using paid home care
- Care home residents
- People who have had a stay in hospital or used A&E since the pandemic began
- Pregnant women
- Young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) or family members
- Parents/carers of children or young people with a disability