We are working with Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to speak to patients registered with Lambeth GPs about their experience of local (Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital and King’s College London Hospital) and out of borough hospitals (St George’s Hospital and Croydon University Hospital).
We want to find out:
- What types of services patients access in and out of the borough.
- Views about the service people access, in terms of meeting their health needs, accessibility/ease of access, and achieving their health outcomes.
- Map the journey of patients access to different services.
Speak to us
- What services are you using? Do they meet your needs?
- What’s your journey like to get to the services you need?
- What made you choose the hospital you go to?
Share your views in our online survey, or get in touch for a one-to-one interview either in person or over the phone.