Central London Works is now accepting referrals to the programme. Their aim is to ensure that the holistic support from CLW is available to all who meet the eligibility criteria and live within the 12 central London boroughs they operate in. All who are eligible and want to take part will be guaranteed a spot on the programme.
Central London Works
The program provides up to 21 months of support for people with disabilities and health conditions, those that are long-term unemployed and early access priority groups that blends pre-employment support, skills development, work trials and sustainable employment for residents of Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Haringey, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, City of London, Southwark, Lewisham, Lambeth, Wandsworth, Camden and Islington.
Person that declares a Health Condition or Disability.
Person that has been unemployed for 2 years or more.
Early access group:
- working age adult with disabilities known to Adult Services.
- a person affected by the benefit cap.
- former member of HM Armed Forces
- member of HM Armed Forces reserves
- care leaver
- working age adult with a mental health condition known to secondary care services
- homeless or at risk of homelessness
- member of a family where a child is at risk of becoming Looked After
- carer / ex-carer
- offender / ex-offender
- partner of current or former Armed Forces personnel
- person for whom a drug/alcohol dependency presents a significant barrier to employment
- young person in a gang
- victim of domestic violence
- have the right to work in the UK.
- live in one of the CLF Boroughs.
- be aged 18+.
- not be in any form of employment.
How to refer
Referrals to the programme can be made via the website www.CentralLondonWorks.co.uk by completing the contact details form. Ingeus will then make contact to check eligibility/suitability to the programme, give further information regarding the support we can offer and answer any questions.